Sell My Home
Selling Your Home?
Accurate pricing is key to get as many people as possible to tour and make offers on your home, especially when you first list your home. There’s a current pool of buyers waiting for new listings to hit the market, which is why accurate pricing and staging your home properly is crucial.
Things to Think About When Selling Your Home
Once we’ve determined the price, I can give you advice about the little things that you can do to stage your home to get you the highest possible price! You’d be surprised by the simple measures you can take to dress up your home to attract more qualified buyers.
I have a marketing plan that is designed to get maximum exposure to the buyers that are currently looking, and all agents that have buyers. Through pricing, staging, agent accessibility, and visibility, both on and offline, I can successfully sell your home to help you achieve your goals.
Contact us today to find out how we can be of assistance to you!
We know how important
Selling your home is a big decision. That’s why every home the 501C Realty Team sells receives a fair market value based on appraisals and nearby comparable homes, often called comps. The process is a personalized service that includes an in-person visit to your home to assess its comparability with other homes that are currently on the market or homes that have recently sold.
How does the process work?
First, we will meet with you and speak with you about your current home. We will discuss features of the home, the size of the home, and upgrades or any areas of concern that may need to be addressed before selling.
Next, we use public records, multiple listing service (MLS) records, and third-party data to determine the fair market value of your home. We will present these findings to you and will work with you to determine the asking price of your home.
The Importance of Market Value.
Appraised value is the price of a home based on recent sales nearby and is assessed by a licensed appraiser. Market value is the price at which we can sell a home. In the current climate we can often sell a home for MORE than the appraised value!!
Selling is hard, let us make it easier!
Selling and Buying – We Handle Both!
If you are selling your home and buying a new home, let the 501 C Realty Team handle both transactions for you.
If you are looking for a home, we can help find the perfect home for you. We have the most experienced real estate experts in Arizona to help you find your dream home. We’re a real estate company in Arizona, but we’re different from any other real estate company out there.
We empower our clients by giving them all the information they need in order to be confident and successful in their real estate purchases in Arizona. Additionally, we have homes for sale in all price ranges and neighborhoods, so we’re confident that your next home is waiting for you at 501c Realty Team! Search homes with us and call us at 602-430-3232 now!
Prep & Strategy Session
- Current Market Analysis that includes Comps and Market Trends Specific to Your neighborhood
- Visual Inspection and Recommendations to Prepare Your Home for Market
- Determine Timeline Based on Home Prep and Market Conditions to go live with your home
- Compare ACTUAL sales statistics between myself and any other licensed agent you might be considering.
- Checklists and Timelines so you know what to expect
- Introduction to our Licensed Transaction Manager providing a second contact for any questions you might have
- Regular updates on activities and feedback via your preferred method of communication (Text, Phone, Email etc.)
- Minimum of twice weekly updates
- Project Management: Referral list of trusted providers, review bids, schedule, be on-site when needed, follow-ups and review results
- Staging Services if required
- Professional Photography (Interior and Exterior)
- 3D Tours
- Floor Plans
- Video Walkthrough
- Enhanced Photography When Needed (Editing)
- Slideshow Video
- Professional Print Flyers and Brochures
- Single Property Website with Dedicated URL
- Professional For Sale Yard Sign
- Drone Aerial Photography and Video if applicable
Marketing Your Home
- Meeting to discuss Final Pricing of Your Home for Market
- “Coming Soon” Marketing Program providing Real time analysis to evaluate Pricing PRIOR to going live on the MLS (Very few agents utilize this!)
- Pre-Listing Marketing to Realtor network
- Installation of Digital electronic lockbox accessible to only MLS members to secure home and track all showing activity
- Multiple Listing Service (MLS) Entry exposing your home information and photos to over 60,000 Local licensed agents
- Open House and Broker Tours (optional)
- Direct Mail “Just Listed” Postcards to targeted database including neighbors, top Realtors, and potential buyers from team database
- Digital Marketing on Local Social Media and Internet
- MLS data “pushed” out to over 400 Real Estate websites around the world exposing your home to Millions of Potential buyers
- Review Offers and negotiate Acceptance or Counteroffer Strategy
- Review and Respond to any Buyer requested Repairs
- Contract ratification management with Transaction Manager
- Broker review
- Disclosure delivery
- Title and escrow management
- Provide Weekly lending updates to verify Buyer is moving Forward in lending process
- Coordination of moving company bids
- Project Management of Cleaning Services After Move